MathematicalSystems is a Julia package for mathematical systems interfaces.
- Generic and flexible systems definitions, while being fast and type stable.
- Types for mathematical systems modeling: continuous, discrete, controlled, linear algebraic, etc.
- Iterator interfaces to handle constant or time-varying inputs.
The following packages use
- Dionysos.jl – Optimal control of cyber-physical systems
- HybridSystems.jl – Hybrid Systems definitions in Julia
- ReachabilityAnalysis.jl – Methods to compute sets of states reachable by dynamical systems
- SpaceExParser.jl – SpaceEx modeling language parser
- StructuralDynamicsODESolvers.jl – Numerical integration methods for structural dynamics problems
- SwitchOnSafety.jl – Computing controlled invariant sets of Hybrid Systems using Sum Of Squares Programming